You can set per deck options for each deck by clicking the gear icon. Here are the available options.
- Deck Name – Allows you to rename the deck
- Enabled – By unchecking this checkbox, you can disable reviews for this deck.
- Anki Mode – This enables Anki behavior, whichh allows you to click a button to see the answer instead of typing it.
- Override global new card limit – This option allows you to override the global card limit and set a per deck number of cards to introduce
- New Card Mode – This option sets how to introduce the new cards. You can choose from Old Cards First, New Cards First, or Random.